DONLY – GEARBOXES, COUPLINGS, MOTORS
R & D
Industrial Heavy Duty Double Helical Gear Units
|Input Speed (r/min)
||35 ~ 120
|Output Centre Distance (mm)
||750 ~ 900||
|Max Output Torque (kNm)
||1050 ~ 3275
Industrial heavy duty double helical gear units
- Suitable for metallurgy industry, extracting sugar, rubber mills. Has high rigidity, resistance to impact, can transmit large torque and reverse direction frequently.
- The working temperature of the gearbox ranges from -40°C to 45°C. When the ambient temperature is lower than 8°C, preheat the lubrication before operating. When the ambient temperature is above 35°C, a cooling system should be added.
- The gearbox features compact structure, light weight and high load, as well as low noise and vibration.
- The gearbox can achieve temperature and vibration test automatically.
- The gears are manufactured in high quality alloy steel, carburized and quenched. The tooth surface hardness is HRC57+4. The gear is ground with a modified form. The class of precision is 5-6 (DIN).
- The housing structure is vertical split and is joined with annealed high tensile bolts. The housing is annealed after welding and is stress relieved and normalised.
- The gearbox adopts mechanical sealing, with good effect. The sealing structure is reliable and maintenance free.
- The gearbox uses forced spray oil lubrication system.
R & D